Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CHAPTER 43: MISS MY FAMILY AND HIM





Yeay…I met my family and him…
Most important, I get to know my future sister in law..
She`s sabahan…
“Elyani Sujilati Umu Saidah” a long name right?
Still a cute gurl eventhough she`s 30 years old…
A petite gurl..

I met her day after she`s meeting my mom at our house in KJ…
I couldn’t met her on that day because I followed my brother shopping at Sogo..yeay…
I bought padini authentic dress…cost RM49.90…a treat from my brother..
I bought a new samsung external hardisk (500GB) for RM245…
Most important…my brother bought me a new olympus digital camera for RM700..
Thanks Asrul Kamal…
One day, I will treat u after I have a job…
That`s my promise..

Back to my future sis in law…
I met her on my cousin`s wedding day…
Hehe…I thought she`s one of my brother friends…
Until my mom said …”Oh, ni yang datang semalam kat umah kan?”
So, I know she is my future sister in law…

From Azwan Fazal,
She knows a lot about me…
Wonder if my brother talk to her about me…hiyahhh…

Kuci-kuci bom bom…
Sorry… I know u came along the way from Malacca to Shah Alam just to see me..
And I cant spend my time with u..
Huhu…i`m so sad u know…
But…I love u..
Please bear in mind…
I alwiz love u…
I`m so sorry…
I managed to snap a few picas with him before he departured to Malacca…
I miss u..huhu…
And I love u mother…hihi..
Thanks for “sambal ikan bilis” and “ikan masin”
Yummieee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment